Rheological Additive Counter to Bentone 150
|FOB Price:||US $3,400-3,600 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $3,400-3,600/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000mt Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- 12 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: DE 183
- Classification: Chemical Additives
- Appearance: Powder
- OEM: Yes
- Einecs No.: 273-219-4
- Usage: Paint, Coating,Ink, Grease, Oil Drilling
- Trademark: Doeast
- Origin: China
- Efficacy: Rheology Modifier
- Type: Stabilizers
- Color: White
- CAS: 68953-58-2
- Special Package: as Per Customer′s Requirements
- Composition: Montmorillonite
- Transport Package: 25kg Craft Paper Bag
- HS Code: 38029000
DE 183 rheological additive is an easy dispersing, self activating organoclay that exhibits high performance efficiency in diesel, low aromatic mineral oil and synthetic base fluid formulation.
1. Excellent anti-settling features
2. Fine dispersion and particle size.
3. Good self-activated property. Requires no external chemical activators.
4. Rapid yielding
5. Is not harmful to the environment
Composition Organic derivative of a montmorillonite clay
Appearance Fine powder, light yellow
Moisture content (105, 2hr) ≤ 3.5%
Loss on ignition max, %(1000) 42± 2
Bulk density 0.40~0.60g/cm3
Fineness (<74um, %) ≥ 99%
DE183 is a self-activating gallant offering rapid yield development, high gel strengths, and increased efficiency. The unique properties of DE183L are especially valuable in low-shear mud plant operations and during completion fluid manufacture at the well site.
DE 183 imparts high gel strengths to inverts and all-oil muds. This translates into muds and slurries having improved anti-settling and downhole sag resistance properties.
Packed in craft paper bag with PE liner inside and 25kg net weight, special pacakges can be provided upon customers' requirements.
It should be stored in ventilated cool and dry place. With the shelf life of two years.
All safety information is provided in the Material Safety Data Sheets.