Organoclay Rheological Additive De-34 Counter to Bentone 34
|FOB Price:||US $1,500-1,600 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,500-1,600/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000mt Per Year|
|Transport Package:||25kg Craft Paper Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: DE 34
- Classification: Chemical Additives
- Appearance: Powder
- OEM: Yes
- Einecs No.: 273-219-4
- Usage: Paint, Coating,Ink, Grease, Oil Drilling
- Trademark: Doeast
- Origin: China
- Efficacy: Rheology Modifier
- Type: Stabilizers
- Color: White
- CAS: 68953-58-2
- Special Package: as Per Customer′s Requirements
- Composition: Montmorillonite
- Specification: DEC40
- HS Code: 38029000
1. Exerts gelling efficiency over a wide range of intermediate and low polarity.
2. Easy dispersing.
3. The gel is colourless and of high clarity.
4. Produce reproducible thixotropic consistency over a wide temperature range
5. Imparts particle suspension, sag resistance without impairing flow and leveling, preventing hard settling of pigment and fillers.
6. Exerts strong film reinforcing action in organic binder systems.
Composition Organic derivative of a montmorillonite clay
Appearance Fine white powder
Moisture content(105, 2hr) ≤ 3.5%
Loss on ignition, %(1000) 28-32%
Bulk density 0.53g/cm3
Fineness (200 mesh) ≥ 98%
1. Transparent coatings, alkyd paint, polyester paint.
2. Drilling fuilds, in diesel based mud.
6. Replacement of fumed silica.
DE-34 disperses under high shear and requires a polar activator (30%~40%) for best efficiency. Heat is not required to obtain good dispersion. Addition levels are typically in 0.2%~2.0%. Polar activator (95% Ethanol or 95% Methanol) is needed. Normally addition level of polar activator is recommended to be 30%~40% of DE-34 in weight. Pre-gel procedure is as below.
1. Charge solvent to mill
2. Slowly add DE-34 (8-10% by weight of total pregel) to mill under agitation.
3. Mix at high speed for 5 minutes.
4. Add polar activator.
5. Mix at high speed for 5 minutes.
Note: The suggested addition level of our organoclay and polar activator is based on our lab testing. Exact dosage for detail formulation should be based on user's testing.
Packed in craft paper bag with PE liner inside and 25kg net weight, special pacakges can be provided upon customers' requirements.
It should be stored in ventilated cool and dry place. With the shelf life of two years.
All safety information is provided in the Material Safety Data Sheets.