Organophilic Clay for Oil Drilling Applications
|FOB Price:||US $1,450-1,600 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,450-1,600/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000mt Per Year|
|Transport Package:||25kg Craft Paper Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: DE 180
- Classification: Chemical Additives
- Appearance: Powder
- OEM: Yes
- Einecs No.: 273-219-4
- Usage: Paint, Coating,Ink, Grease, Oil Drilling
- Trademark: Doeast
- Origin: China
- Efficacy: Rheology Modifier
- Type: Stabilizers
- Color: White
- CAS: 68953-58-2
- Special Package: as Per Customer′s Requirements
- Composition: Montmorillonite
- Specification: DEC40
- HS Code: 38029000
It is an organic clay (modified montmorillonite), designed especially for use in solvent based system including intermediate and low polarity range organic liquid.
- Exerts gelling efficiency over a wide range of intermediate and low polarity.
- Easy dispersing.
- The gel is colorless and of high clarity.
- Produce reproducible thixotropic consistency over a wide temperature range
- Imparts particle suspension, sag resistance without impairing flow and leveling, preventing hard settling of pigment and fillers.
- Exerts strong film reinforcing action in organic binder systems.
|Appearance||Light white fine powder|
|Particle size||98% min through 200 mesh|
|Moisture contend (%)||3.5 max|
|Bulk Density (g/cm3)||0.4-0.6|
|Loss on ignition (1000ºC,%)||27-30|
Oil-based drilling mud (fluid);
Oil-based free stick mud (fluid);
Emulsion oil drilling mud (fluid);
Reverse emulsion oil drilling mud (fluid).
DE 180 disperses under high shear and requires a polar activator (30%~40%) for best efficiency. Heat is not required to obtain good dispersion. Addition levels are typically in 0.2%~2.0%. Polar activator (95% Ethanol or 95% Methanol) is needed. Normally addition level of polar activator is recommended to be 30%~40% of DE-180 in weight.
The product is usually kept in craft paper bag with PE liner inside and 25kg net weight, special packages are available based on customers' requirement. It should be kept in shady, dry and ventilated warehouse.
The product should be kept in shady, dry and ventilated warehouse with environment temperature controlled within 122F and relative humidity 50%. It should be prevented from sun and rain, and positioned in some place away from heat and fire; the expiration period is 24 months. It should not be utilized unless examined and qualified if out of expiration.
Avoid contacting with eyes, skin and clothing. Otherwise, wash with a flush of water. Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for complete handling and hazard data.
Bentone 34, Bentone 38.